Core Principles for How Business Operates Best
- Business & community are interdependent
- Work is personal
- People work best when respected, empowered & challenged
- Good managers balance service leadership with wisdom and vision
- Clear objectives align teams & efforts
- Start at the end, with the end-state vision, purpose & outcome-oriented goals
I love efficiency and effectiveness. I like lean processes, precise meetings, pithy writing, and laser focus on well articulated goals. I like to see businesses hone strategy and excel. And I highly value people and their well-being. I believe that really good management practices leave people feeling stronger, smarter and more valuable then at the start, and result in success.